Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw
  • admin

Support for: Incentive – Responsive All-Purpose Theme

Incentive

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 3 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)

Social buttons at the top

• redtale

said

Hi. I don’t see any documentation for the social buttons / name / phone number at top of demo. Please advise. Just looking to replicate similarly.

• redtale

said

Thank you, this worked great. I imagine I can change pics and the way they look by uploading new graphics with same name in the current place of one’s provided?

• redtale

said

And also, to get them to work… you put what in the ” ? ” the link to the corresponding page?

• andy

said

Images? No, there aren’t any images. The icons are created with Font Awesome. You can just change the class name to the icon you want. If you would rather use images you can of course insert an image tag in there instead.

Here’s a reference for Font Awesome icons: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/

I didn’t understand the second question about “you put what in the ” ? ” the link to the corresponding page?” If you can clarify that for me I’m sure I can answer it.

Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)
Topic tags: social buttons