Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw
  • admin

Support for: Incentive – Responsive All-Purpose Theme

Incentive

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 5 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)

How to replicate one of the example headers on demo site

• andy

said

I will actually have to do the work again. It will only take 10 minutes or so, but those were just done in the moment to generate examples of how easily you can modify the header styles. They’re not skins or included styles. I’ll see if I can replicate the one you mentioned and post back the CSS here for you.

• andy

said

I think this is all you need:

#MainNav, body #megaMenu ul.megaMenu > li.menu-item > a, body #megaMenu ul.megaMenu > li.menu-item > span.um-anchoremulator, body .megaMenuToggle, body.home #megaMenu ul.megaMenu > li.menu-item.current-menu-item > a {
      border-bottom-color: #d00;
      border-bottom-width: 2px;
    }

#megaMenu ul.megaMenu > li.menu-item > a, #megaMenu ul.megaMenu > li.menu-item > span.um-anchoremulator, .megaMenuToggle {
      margin-bottom: -2px;
    }

Be sure to set the border-bottom-color to your value in the first style. Also, from the “Appearance > Theme Options” area set the background color of the menu to the same as the page (white is default) and the layout style to full width. That should be all you need.

Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)