Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • andy

Support for: Mingle – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme

Mingle (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 6 months, 3 weeks ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)

Adding images to Skin 1 homepage slider

• bdm55

said

Hi ..

I’m new to this theme and fairly new to Wordpress … how do I add images .. so that they fit within the existing containers — either the 4 column or the Default slider.

see — activematch.co

• jeffw

said

Hi, bdm55.

To create your own images for the “4 Column – Home Page” slideshow you need to open the Slide Show (4 circles).psd file in Photoshop and use that template to position your own images in the circular areas. When you Save for Web the separate slices will get saved as individual PNG files and it is these files that you use as slides in your 4-column slideshow.

In the Design > Slide show folder we’ve also included a Slides (990×300).psd template and a Slides (990×435).psd templates that you can use as starters for normal single column slides.

• aapi001

said

Hi –

Where exactly are these sample .psd files located? Maybe they’ve been updated since this post 3 years ago? Are they .png or what exactly am I looking for to help create these images these days? Thanks.

• aapi001

said

I went into Design Settings>Slide show and wasnt able to locate any templates, nor did I find anything in “assets.”

• jeffw

said

The PSD files are in the “All files & documentation” zip file that you download from ThemeForest, in the ‘Design’ folder.

Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)