Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • andy

Support for: Mingle – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme

Mingle (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 7 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)

Page Creation and Update Error

• wibbsy

said

All,

Everytime I create a new page or update an old one I get parsed to this page with the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function make_theme_blog_page() in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/pr/od/uc/productlifecycle.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/parallelus-mingle/framework/theme-functions/shortcodes.php on line 850

It is worth noting that the update and/or page does actually get created/updated?

This page suffering this issue has the following content:

[blog category="6,11" posts_per_page="5" paging="yes" image_width="75" image_height="91" excerpt="yes" excerpt_length="14" comments_link="no"]

Anyone know what the problem is?

Also is there a reported incompatibility with Mingle and Search Unleashed Plugin? As I’m getting a number of similar crashes when I have Search Unleashed enabled (although not in this example)?

Thanks

• jeffw

said

It is the Search Unleashed plugin that is causing this error. I recommend that you deactivate it and contact the plugin developers. I have reported this issue to @andy in case he is able to shed any further light on this.

• andy

said

I have no idea why you would be getting this error. Check the plugin options to see if it has a setting that lets you disable indexing of shortcodes and if so disable that feature.

Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)