Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • andy

Support for: Mingle – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme

Mingle (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 7 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)

(solved) How can I delete certain option on Layout Options?

• creativeluv

said

Hi,

How can I delete some of the options on Layout Options? As I did use the XML import previously, so I need to delete some of the unused options.

I also need to delete some of the options in Design Settings. I did try to click Override, Save and Delete. But the options are still there.

Please advise.

Thanks.

• andy

said

It’s actually the demo content or “saved” file keeping you from deleting them. First, make sure you “Override” and save all the options you want to keep. This imports them into the database from the saved file. Next, go to the sections for each of these items and delete the saved file.

For example, go to “framework/design-settings/saved” and delete all the PHP files (or change them to “.txt” files). Once this is deleted the options not overridden and saved to the database will be deleted.

You will find additional saved files in “theme-settings/saved” if you want to remove other settings.

Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)