Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • andy

Support for: Mingle – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme

Mingle (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 6 days ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 14 (14 total posts)

HTML code for contact page showcase in demo

• HollyW00d

said

Could I please get the default HTML Code for the Showcase content that is on the theme preview contact page?

• andy

said

From the Top Graphic for the contact page:

http://para.llel.us/themes/mingle-wp/contact/

<style type="text/css">
    #SubHeader .headerGraphic { 
      background: #373E44;
      background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#373E44), to(#23272C));
      background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #373E44,  #23272C);
      background: linear-gradient(#373E44, #23272C);
      -pie-background: linear-gradient(#373E44, #23272C);
    }
    </style>

<div style="text-align: center;">
    [icon_list size="large" style="dark" icon="digg, twitter, skype, facebook, ichat, myspace" link="#,#,#,#,#,#" target="blank"]
    <h1 style="padding: 0; margin-top: -8px; font-size: 26px; color: #4E5761;">Get connected with Mingle!</h1>
    </div>
  • HollyW00d

said

Hey Andy,

Im referring to the part where it list the Office Locations and contact information.

• andy

said
    <h4 style="text-align: center">Our Office Locations</h4>
    <br>
    <div style="font-size: 12px">
    [one_fourth]
    <strong>American Headquarters</strong><br />
    5056 Dough Dr.<br />
    Fremont, CA 94555 USA<br />
    Phone: +1 444-555-1212<br />
    [/one_fourth]
    [one_fourth]
    <strong>Business Office</strong><br />
    7004 NW Mardi Gras Drive<br />
    Camas, WA  98607<br />
    Phone: +1 444-555-2121<br />
    [/one_fourth]
    [one_fourth]
    <strong>Data Center</strong><br />
    5532 Skywalker Avenue, Suite 200<br />
    Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 4Y6<br />
    Phone: +1 905-555-1212<br />
    [/one_fourth]
    [one_fourth_last]
    <strong>Italian Headquarters</strong><br />
    Corso Europa 2<br />
    22102 Milan<br />
    Phone: +39 02-55555 300<br />
    [/one_fourth_last]
    </div>
    [clear]
  • rumimallick

said

Hi Andy,

I am using the same codes which you have provided but its not coming inside the Call to Action box. Second Item for Address part, It is coming in 4 columns but every column is 1 paragraph below.

Please give the code with call to action box Just like you have in the demo page.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Rumi

• Steve

said

Hi @rumimallick,

Could you please be more specific about what you’re after after?

Have you imported the demo content?

• rumimallick

said

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I did it after browsing through the forum and google.

Regards
    Rumi

• Steve

said

Hi @rumimallick,

It may be the way you’re pasting in the code. Try using the ‘HTML’ view tab on the Wordpress editor rather than the ‘Visual’ tab. Make sure no extra code is being added or that any code is being changed.

• rdweitzman

said

How to change the color of the text

[call_to_action title="Ready for your loyalists?"  tag_line='      Supercharge your business with loyal customers!'  color=#272e33 arrow="yes" button="Get Started!" color=#272e33 link="/themes/mingle-wp/blog"]

specifically i want to change the color of the tag_line.

Thank you in advance.

• jeffw

said

@rdweitzman

:lol: You guys crack me up when you invent your own shortcode attributes. Please don’t ever stop, it brightens my day. And every once in a while you come up with an attribute that makes us mutter “Hmm…” and wonder what if.

There is no color attribute for the [call_to_action] shortcode, this box is styled differently to coordinate with each of the supplied skins. To change the appearance of the call-to-action box you will need to customise the CSS. Please remember that the support team is not able to help you customise the theme.

The default call-to-action box (skin 1) is styled in the style-default.css stylesheet. This is further tweaked in the individual skin stylesheets. Look for the styles underneath the /* Call to Action  */ comment.

To change the colour of the tagline text, go to Appearance > Design Settings > Edit All Default Design Settings and add the following style to your Custom CSS box:

.call-to-action .cta-header h2.cta-tag-line, #Showcase.inContainer .cta-header h2.cta-tag-line { color: #272e33 !important; }

If you want to tweak styles I recommend that you do not modify the theme’s stylesheets. Instead, always add them to your Custom CSS box using the !important property so that your style gets precedence.

Always keep in mind that if you modify the core theme files then when you update the theme your modified files may be overwritten and your modifications lost.

Viewing post 1 to 14 (14 total posts)