Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • andy

Support for: Mingle – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme

Mingle (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 3 days, 18 hours ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 12 (12 total posts)

Mingle v1.6.2 Update

• andy

said

The theme has just been updated to version 1.6.1 1.6.2. For full details check the item page where an updated change log has been posted: http://themeforest.net/item/mingle-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/235056

Update: August 9, 2012 – I just saw that the 1.6.2 update has been approved. I didn’t get the confirmation email yet but it’s no longer showing in the queue so that should mean it’s ready to download.

NOTE: Two files were not listed in the change log by accident:

framework/theme-functions/buddypress.php
    style-default.css

If you’re only copying the modified files you should include these as well. I’ll correct the change log on the next update. Thanks and sorry for the mistake.

• 5ngua

said

Huge thanks to Parallelus guys for great job!

yes, I meant to notice you about the Load More but fogarty did it :D

Refer to Buddypress Activity showing Name and Username , almost perfect except for this guy mrdanial. I still do not understand why he is still appeared with the Username instead of his Name (Johan Danial). This is very strange since ONLY him appeared incorrectly. Hope this is only a cached status. I will keep monitoring and updating about this in the topic.

And this seems to be not yet resolved (as I can see on my site) http://para.llel.us/support/groups/mingle-wordpress/forum/topic/comments-and-usernames-not-displayed-after-update-1-6/

• andy

said

@fogarty

Good catch, I had intended to add that code quite some time back. I’ve included it already for the update I’ll be posting tonight which fixes the comments bug and gap in BP admin bar when activated for logged out users.

Thanks.

• 5ngua

said

how do we know that the code has been updated?

• jeffw

said

Andy will make an announcement when an update is ready to be downloaded from ThemeForest.

• 5ngua

said

yeah I know. But will he make the announcement in this topic by editing the first post?

• jeffw

said

Or perhaps he will start a fresh topic? Eeeek! The suspense is killing me! :lol:

Don’t worry, 5ngua, you’ll know when the update is available.

• 5ngua

said

ha ha, ok @jeffw I trust your words and will try to be a good boy waiting for the update.

• andy

said

Ok, the 1.6.2 update appears to be live an available for download now.

• 5ngua

said

Wonderful. <:-P @andy and @jeffw Do you think “1.6.3″ will be coming out in the next several days?

• andy

said

@5ngua

I don’t anticipate any need for a v1.6.3 unless other bugs are found.

Viewing post 1 to 12 (12 total posts)