Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • andy

Support for: Mingle – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme

Mingle (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 6 days, 7 hours ago ago
Viewing post 16 to 30 (110 total posts)

Mingle Website Showcase

• troy14

said

I could use some feedback on my site, http://www.troyoverton.com – As I use it and am learning more about it, I feel like its getting better, but some constructive criticism is always helpful. Good lookin’ sites, guys!

• troy14

said

… oh, yes, I do realize that the homepage slideshow is littered with images of varying sizes… That’s one of the things I’m working on. Does anyone know if there is a random transition? I saw one called shuffle, and thought that might be it.

Something that I felt sets my slideshow apart is that each of the 4 columns have a different number of images, and that means that as they cycle, the same pictures won’t show up with the same other 3, and that makes it look there are more images than there actually are.

• erichill12

said

All: Here is my implementation of Mingle – http://www.empoweringcreativeminds.com

Parallelus: Please create mobile friendly themes! I hesitate to purchase Salutation because it is not responsive. I do not want to purchase Gratitude by ZenThemes, but I might not have a choice….please let me know if you have any solutions or plans to go responsive.

Cheers!

• rastarr

said

You got a server overload happening there, erichill12
    Agree on the responsive theme thing tho – with theme shortcodes active, I simply am unable to use a separate mobile theme. Thankfully, Mingle looks OK on an iPad though mobile devices are another story

• furious

said

@nitinh That is awesome man, I’ve been waiting to see some new design stuff like that. Fantastic!

• andy

said

@nitinh I had to check the code to be sure it was Mingle. This the most modified design I’ve seen applied to Mingle yet. Great work!

• troy14

said

Pretty tight… I’m guessing there’s a line or two of code in the custom css file. Ok… maybe three.

• blurayauthority

said

I love this! My site is going live in about a week. I still need to tweak a few things here and there but will certainly look at some of these sites for any additional “inspiration.” I LOVE what I’ve seen so far.

Viewing post 16 to 30 (110 total posts)