Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • andy

Support for: Mingle – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme

Mingle (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 2 months, 2 weeks ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)

Missing line breaks

• mrsouza

said

Hi,

Maybe this is an easy one, but I just could not figure it out. I imported a previous blog into my new WP-installation and also changed to Mingle theme. However, all my posts are shown without line breaks, each post is displayed as a single paragraph. If I switch to another theme, the line breaks are there.

Any suggestions why this happen?

Thanks. Love the new support forum, looks great.

• Trevor

said

First thing to check is your wpautop setting. Next, in the post edit view, near the bottom right of your screen you should see a Content Options box (if you don’t see it click on Screen Options located at the top right of your screen and make sure the check-box next to “Content Options” is selected/checked). Within the Content Options box there is a drop-down menu titled Auto Paragraphs. What setting do you currently have enabled for Auto Paragraphs? Try changing this setting, update/save your post, view the updated version and see if it resolves the layout issues you’re having.

Please let us know if that fixes things or if you need further assistance – Glad to hear you are enjoying the support forums!

• mrsouza

said

Thanks, setting that to “On” solved the problem. However, I have 600 posts, can I enable this setting on all posts in an easy way?

• mrsouza

said

Never mind, I found the setting for Auto Paragraphs (wpautop) in the Theme Settings. It works now, cheers!

Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)
Topic tags: line breaks, linebreaks, mingle