Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • andy

Support for: Mingle – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme

Mingle (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 5 months, 3 weeks ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)

Replace my template

• imaratheon

said

Dear Team,
    I purchased this hoping that i will serve me with ease. However I disapointed me as never expected. It was somehow expensive as if it is great.

I beg your kind consideration to replace this template by giving me another one with modern futures easy to configure as I was not told before about how old mingle is.

Thank you and I hope that you will consider with care my wish.

Regards

• imaratheon

said

Dear team,

I have been discussing with help people in forum but still the problems were not fixed. The template is not working and does not meet my expectation even at 5% level.

I was wishing a template that will enable to have a community of people on my website where it can be possible to post and to upload different types of files like audio, video, books, conduct webnars, online chats, and other interactive sessions with e-commerce functionalities.

However the template deceived me.

My main purpose is not to get money back, if you can find me a better and a working template which is flexible and modern you can give it to me and replace the failed one.

I am waiting to hearing from you

Regards

• jeffw

said

We cannot replace the template you purchased from ThemeForest with another. That would break the terms of our license to sell themes on the ThemeForest website. All you can do is ask for a refund and then purchase a different template that you think might be suitable for your needs. With regards to refunds, please refer to this Envato help document → https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-

Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)