Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • andy

Support for: Mingle – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme

Mingle (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 6 days, 3 hours ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)

Shortcode inserter popup is blank

• HollyW00d

said

Hi jeffw,

When I am in the page editor, and I click the shortcode popup (The icon with the two forward slashes) … the popup is just blank for me. I have tried in Chrome and IE. We are using the latest version of Mingle.

Thanks

• jeffw

said

I’ve just checked this on my Mingle sandbox site and the shortcode inserter button is working okay with WordPress v4.2.2 and Mingle v1.8.3.2. If it’s not working for you then the most likely reason is a JavaScript error caused by a plugin conflict. So to begin troubleshooting this issue you should deactivate all plugins (all at the same time) to make sure the plugins you have installed are not causing any issues. If the problem goes away, reactivate your plugins one at a time (individually, not incrementally) until you find the one responsible. If the problem persists after all plugins are deactivated (all at the same time) let us know and we will work from there.

Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)