Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • andy

Support for: Mingle – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme

Mingle (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 6 days, 2 hours ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)

Speed up site loading

• HollyW00d

said

Hey Jeffw,

Lately I have been experiencing some sluggish load times. (http://travelingmailbox.com) … I have been going off gtmetrix.com … I was wondering if you could run the test on our site and give me some of your feedback?

Thanks

• jeffw

said

Please understand that we can’t help with this kind of issue as part of our theme support. If you need help optimising the performance of your website you will need to consider hiring a professional. In this Help Center we really need to focus on theme support specifically else it will mean slower responses and less support for everyone. Thanks.

If you have performance issues, try running the page through pingdom to see if you can analyse what the problem is.

Pingdom toolshttp://pingdom.com/tools

If you identify a problem that you think is being caused by the Mingle theme then please let us know and we will look into it.

• HollyW00d

said

Hi jeffw,

There were some recommendations from the analyzers regarding to the styling and other things relating back to mingle which is why I made the post. I was not sure if you could see anything on there that could be done that would help our loading times.

• jeffw

said

If you identify a problem that you think is being caused by the Mingle theme let us know and we will look into it. You will need to be specific please about what you have identified as a performance problem caused by the Mingle theme because “styling and other things” does not give us enough information from which to identify a problem.

Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)