Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • andy

Support for: Mingle – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme

Mingle (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 7 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 15 (25 total posts)

Tabs shortcode not toggling

• HollyW00d

said

Hello,

I am having issues setting up some Tabbed content. For some reason, the same text keeps showing up when i move from tab to tab.

Can you provide some detailed information on setting tabs up?

Thanks

• Peevdtee

said

Check this out carefully and you’ll figur it out :)

[tabs]
    [tab title="Tab Title"]Tab content…[/tab]
    [/tabs]

• HollyW00d

said

I must be missing something. When I insert that code there should be one line of Tab content… per tab. Yet for me, it displays three lines of Tab content… per tab.

What am I missing here?

• Peevdtee

said

Can you make 2 screenshots please? One with the code, and one with the result?

• andy

said

I think it’s a JavaScript error because there are several classes and CSS styles not being applied to your tabs. To rule out a problem with the shortcode content, paste the shortcode into the “HTML” tab, not the “Visual” editor tab.

To ensure it’s not a JavaScript error or conflict, disable your plugins and see what happens.

• HollyW00d

said

I put the code into the HTML tab and I am still getting the same problem. I also do not have any plugins enabled related to javascript.

• andy

said

What happens if you add the tabs to another page without any other content on it?

• andy

said

I’m almost certain it’s your code or how it is being entered. I’m guessing you continue to copy and paste the same code over and over. Try and copy the text below and past it into your page from the HTML tab. If it doesn’t work email me login details so I can test your site.

[tabs]
      [tab title="Tab Title"]Tab content...[/tab]
    [/tabs]

Use the form on our profile page to send the login info.

http://themeforest.net/user/Parallelus

Viewing post 1 to 15 (25 total posts)