Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • andy

Support for: Mingle – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme

Mingle (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 6 months, 2 weeks ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)

Visual editor disappeared

• shirley

said

I just bought Mingle theme some days ago. Everything is fine. However I lost the visual editor today. when I was editing some posts and pages. The visual editor disappeared. I saw some times when I tried to update some posts, it brought me to a blank front, only the web address showed on the top. it showed htt://royalpacificinstitute.net/wp-admin/xxxxx post.php
    After I went back to a new post, I couldn’t find the visual editor. I deactivated all plugins, and switch theme, nothing help, the visual editor still missing.

Can someone help me out? where I should check? Thanks

• jeffw

said

If you switched themes and you still have the same problem, that confirms the issue is not being caused by the Mingle theme, and so we cannot help with the issue in this forum.

This forum is only for theme issues, i.e. issues directly related to the Mingle theme.

If you need help with issues that are generic WordPress issues, such as the problem you are currently experiencing, you can ask for help in the dedicated WordPress support forum. → https://wordpress.org/support/

If there is anything about the Mingle theme itself you need help with, please just let us know. If you can’t find a solution using the forum search please create a new topic for each separate issue and we’ll do our best to help.

Thanks.

Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)