Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • andy

Support for: Mingle – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme

Mingle (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 7 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)

Who viewed my profile?

• marloniai

said

Jeff,

1. Does Mingle theme provide access so that members of my web page see visitors that have viewed
    their profile

2. OR is it that I need to install a plugin to assist with this feature of members seeing who seen their profile?

3. If Mingle provides it, can you tell me what I need to do for it to be visible.

4. IF plugin, can you suggest plugins for me to use?

• jeffw

said

This is not a theme issue. You need to keep in mind that Mingle is just a theme, i.e. it changes the appearance of your web pages. Other than the slideshow, Mingle doesn’t really have any functionality; all functionality is provided by WordPress or by any plugins you install.

The functionality you are asking for may be provided by the BuddyPress plugin, or by an add-on to the BuddyPress plugin. The best place to ask questions about BuddyPress is in its dedicated support forum. → https://buddypress.org/support/

It’s no use asking me about BuddyPress, I don’t use it so I know next to nothing about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• marloniai

said

Thanks, I didn’t know it wasn’t a feature with the Mingle theme.

Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)