Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw
  • admin

Support for: Moxie – Responsive Theme for WordPress

Moxie

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 3 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)

Beginner questions

• luckylobo10

said

Just purchased this theme, and I have to say it very different from what I am used with… so I have a few questions :)

I have just imported all the dummy-content so it is now much alike the demo-page.

1. How do I edit the footer? I see it is reading from the the Static Blocks, but when trying to edit ‘Bottom footer’ on the static block site, all I can see is a bunch of letters and numbers.

2. Where do I find the short-code for the menu icons?

3. Do the developers use Skype? If so that would be to great help when setting up this site.

Kind regards,

• jeffw

said

Please try to remember to start a new topic for each separate issue that you have. We like to keep each topic in the Help Center focused on a single subject. We find that separating each question into a separate topic keeps the information much clearer and easier to follow. Also, it really helps other users to find information and it prevents threads from wandering down Tangent Lane. If you can’t find answers to your questions by searching this forum, please always create a new topic for each separate issue that you have. Thanks.

1. http://para.llel.us/support/groups/moxie/forum/topic/editing-default-static-footer-columns/

2. Open a menu item’s UberMenu settings panel and you’ll see where you can add a class that will add an icon to that menu item. The available icons are listed here → http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/3.2.1/icons/

3. All support requests for Parallelus items purchased from ThemeForest must be posted to this Help Center.

If there is anything else you need help with, please just let us know. If you can’t find answers to your questions by searching this forum, please just create a new topic for each separate issue that you have and we’ll do our best to help you.

Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)