Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw
  • admin

Support for: Moxie – Responsive Theme for WordPress

Moxie

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 4 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 15 (16 total posts)

Change portfolio post

• helene101

said

Where can I find infos on how to change these things:
    1. The audio player stretches over the whole page, but the featured image is only on a small part of it.
    2. The audio player looks weird: on the “play”-symbol it also says “pl” and on the volume there’s an “m”
    3. How can I hide the text on the portfolio page and have it show just the audio, pic and title (as in the demo)?
    4. How can I remove the “client” section and use the full width for my text/widgets etc?
    I am installing this theme onto existing files.
    Please help, thanks!

• Steve

said

Hi @helene101,

In future, please provide a link. Please also create one topic per issue rather than list multiple issues in a single topic.

1. You need to change the size of your image. I am unable to replicate this on the demo website: http://para.llel.us/themes/moxie-wp/portfolio/lorem-dolor-autem/
    2. I am unable to replicate this on the demo website: http://para.llel.us/themes/moxie-wp/portfolio/lorem-dolor-autem/
    3. Which text? Did you put some text in the editor?
    4. What are you referring to here?

• andreab

said

HI @Steve
    I am experiencing the same issues (1 and 2), you do not see this on the demo site as this issue has started with Moxie V1.0.2

Thanks for your help
    Andrea

• Steve

said

Hi @helene101,

If someone could please provide a link, that would be helpful. Please also let me know which OS and browser you are using.

• helene101

said

Hi Steve,
    the site is a mess as i just started changing themes – I don’t want to open it to the public, so to send you a link I must give you the password etc as well. Can I send it to you somewhere?

I use a mac os X and Firefox.
    The text I referred to (that I want not to show in the sportable portfolio overview) is in a text block row.
    I also wanted to completely delete the “portfolio details settings”.

• andreab

said

HI @Steve
    Thank you for your reply
    After a little test I have noticed that I can correct issue 2 by deselecting the “display:inline” in “assets/css/font-awesome.min.css” line 24

a [class^="icon-"], a [class*=" icon-"], a [class^="icon-"]:before, a [class*=" icon-"]:before {
    display: inline;
    }

for issue 1 (only when using a fullwidth layout, the image needs to be 1200px wide) as the “jp-audio-container” stretches the width of the container.
    thanks
    Andrea

• helene101

said

Hi @andreab,
    thank you for your reply
    Could you tell me where would that be, please? And what exactly does ” deselcting” mean?

• andreab

said

Hi @helene101

you need to ad ” /* ” before and ” */ ” after “display: inline”

it should look like this

a [class^="icon-"], a [class*=" icon-"], a [class^="icon-"]:before, a [class*=" icon-"]:before {
    /*display: inline*/;
    }

I suggest you to wait for @Steve or @jeffw to confirm that this is NOT going to create other issues.

Andrea

• helene101

said

Thanks @andreab!
    I will wait for confirmation by the guys.
    And I still wouldn’t know exactly where to find this line of code.

• Steve

said

@helene101 – if you edit the theme’s files, your changes will be overwritten when you upgrade the theme. Do not change the theme’s files.

• helene101

said

OK, so how does this change? The audio player looks wrong.

• andreab

said

Hi @helene101

Go to
    Appearance>Theme Options>Custom CSS
    then add the following and save it.

display: inline-block !important;
    }

Andrea

Viewing post 1 to 15 (16 total posts)