Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw
  • admin

Support for: Moxie – Responsive Theme for WordPress

Moxie

Public Group  |  active 6 days, 20 hours ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)

Custom CSS broken

• billfinch

said

Hello.

When entering the greater than child selector ‘>’, it gets converted to the character encoded equivalent ‘>’.

I haven’t done much more than that with my custom styles yet but that breaks the style and therefore those wouldn’t work until I removed the greater than sign.

Is there a fix in the works for this?

Thanks.

Bill

• andy

said

Thanks for reporting this. @jeffw from our support team actually spotted this issue earlier today and I’ve already fixed it. The update will be published tonight or early tomorrow morning.

You can apply the fix now by opening “extensions/theme-utilities/custom-css.php” and replacing line 160 with:

echo stripslashes(htmlspecialchars_decode(get_options_data('options-page', 'custom-styles')));

I hope it’s line 160. I did make a small edit to another part of this file also earlier today and it might have shifted the line number but it should be easy to identify as the last line of code on the page. Thanks.

Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)