Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw
  • admin

Support for: Moxie – Responsive Theme for WordPress

Moxie

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 4 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)

Footer content all jumbled

• fsiwebs

said

Hello,

I consider myself pretty adept at editing WordPress but I cannot figure out the footer, even after reading some of the forum posts.

I like the default style footer as it is with the 4 columns on the left, I just want to edit the names and links to my own of course. When I go to “Static Content” and choose “Footer Top”, the code displayed between the short code is all jumbled and doesn’t make any sense…

JTNDZGl2JTIwY2xhc3MlM0QlMjJyb3ctZmx1aWQlMjIlM0UlMEElMDklM0NkaXYlMjBjbGFzcyUzRCUyMnNwYW43JTIyJTNFJTBBJTA5JTA5JTNDZGl2JTIwY2xhc3MlM0QlMjJyb3ctZmx1aWQlMjBoaWRkZW4tcGhvbmUlMjB3aWRnZXQtYXJlYSUyMiUzRSUwQSUwOSUwOSUwOSUzQ2RpdiUyMGNsYXNzJTNEJTIyc3BhbjMlMj

How/where do I edit this?

Thanks,
    Linda

• jeffw

said

Hi, Linda.

Go to Settings > Visual Composer > General Settings and make sure that Visual Composer is enabled for the static_block post type.

Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)