Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw
  • admin

Support for: Moxie – Responsive Theme for WordPress

Moxie

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 4 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 6 (6 total posts)

Menu in line with top of logo

• castvision

said

Hi,

Please can you direct me how to bring my menu inline with the top of my logo?

Thank you

• jeffw

said

You can probably do that with some custom CSS. If you can show me the issue on a live web page I’ll gladly take a look. I cannot help with specific custom CSS tweaks unless I can see the issue on a live web page.

• jeffw

said

Your logo isn’t loading on that site…

• castvision

said

Hi,

Very odd left for past couple of days, logo disappeared, colour settings changed and custom css gone!

Anyway back to how I want it to look, please can you take a look again?

• jeffw

said

If you use Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera you can use the browser’s built-in developer tools to point at and “inspect” elements on a web page to find out what styles they use. You can even tweak the styles live to experiment with any changes you might fancy.

Here you go…

@media screen and (min-width: 768px) {
      #MainNav.navRight nav.ubermenu.ubermenu-main { margin-top: 25px }
    }

Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Custom CSS and add that CSS to your Custom CSS box. Adjust the top margin to suit your specific situation.

Viewing post 1 to 6 (6 total posts)
Topic tags: logo