Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw
  • admin

Support for: Moxie – Responsive Theme for WordPress

Moxie

Public Group  |  active 6 days, 22 hours ago ago
Viewing post 16 to 21 (21 total posts)

Responsive version of Moxie does not appear correctly

• circamarketing

said

That definitely fixed the issue of the content not filling the screen correctly, which was my greatest concern. Appreciate your help. Still have the flashing menu issue, but trust that might be addressed in the next update. Regarding using the demo, I was just following the instructions provided, before I started to modify on my own. Thanks again for your assistance.

• andy

said

I will make sure the demo content is updated to prevent this. I still haven’t been able to replicate the flicker effect but I am looking into it right now.

• circamarketing

said

One last thing…
    On an iPad, when viewing the non-modified demo content, the entire top portion of the screen gets clipped off.
    Am unable to see either the logo, or access the navigation.
    Just thought you should know.
    Thanks again for your assistance today.

• andreab

said

Hi Andy
    Thank you for your help, that fixed the issue with the responsive layout.

Andrea

• bembelrocker

said

I also have serious problems with the responsive design. I had feedback from one of my customers. He tried to access the website with IPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy S4. Menu seems to be not accessible, like described here. Picture i insert in front not fully shown ( ok maybe i have to delete it, if it’s not supported there. ) At the moment i have no smartphone here just an Amazon Kindle ( will test this later ) I have Moxie Version 1.02
    Please take a look at my sitewith a smartphone, then you can see the issues my customer has…

I use this theme with no great modding then…only just added a picture under the menu and changed menu and logo from right to left, as you supported me with custom css.

http://benami-building-defense-systems.com

EDIT: Ok on Amazon Kindle all seems to be ok, just the picture under the menu will not be supported, maybe it should be a little bit smaller, do you have any hint, how can i fix this ? This is my custom css code for that:

Again, would be nice, if anyone, who read this, can confirm, that the menu is accessible !

#MainNav.navRight #megaMenu {
    background-image: url(“http://benami-building-defense-systems.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/hintergrundbild.jpg”);
    background-position: 85px 50px;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    height: 180px;
    left: 0 !important;
    }

• Steve

said

Hi @bembelrocker,

In future, please start your own thread. Your issues are not related to the theme at all, rather your customisations. The Moxie theme is working fine on your website and is perfectly responsive.

With regard to the menu, it is not accessible because of the image you use in the right-hand corner. You don’t need an iPhone to replicate this issue, simply resize your browser window and you will see what happens.

In regard to the menu background image, it seems you have chosen to position your background with pixels, rather than percentages. Your image will also be far too large for smaller screens.

I am going to close this topic now.

Viewing post 16 to 21 (21 total posts)