Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw
  • admin

Support for: Moxie – Responsive Theme for WordPress

Moxie

Public Group  |  active 6 days, 19 hours ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 6 (6 total posts)

Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer

• grafixaltoetting

said

Sorry for my bad english!!!

I bought “Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer”.
    Now I have a problem when I make the browser smaller,
    the seperators does not fill the entire width and cover the text.
    With another template I don´t have this problem.
    How can I fix it?

Look: http://wp.grafix-altoetting.de/folienfarben-2/

greets
    Sven

• jeffw

said

I’m not sure I understand. Can you explain in more detail exactly what it is on that page I should be looking at?

• grafixaltoetting

said

In the responsive-view the grey area is not visible, the content of this area is behind the picture (Foilrolls) and there is a “border” to see on the right side.
    With another template I don´t have this problem.
    Can i send you pictures – my english is very bad -.-

Thx

• jeffw

said

On the face of it it looks like the row background feature in the Ultimate Addons plugin might be conflicting with the row background feature integrated into the theme. Try deleting the ‘templates/vc_templates/vc_row.php’ file, see if that helps.

You’ve got a JavaScript error on that page so that could be the cause of the problem.

• grafixaltoetting

said

Excellent Support !!!

“Try deleting the ‘templates/vc_templates/vc_row.php’ file, see if that helps.”
    That was the solution!!!

Thx

• jeffw

said

It was just a lucky educated guess. It means that the full-width backgrounds and the parallax backgrounds and the Google Maps backgrounds features we added to Visual Composer will not now work. That looks like the price you’ll have to pay for compatibility with the Ultimate Addons plugin.

Viewing post 1 to 6 (6 total posts)