Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Razor: Cutting Edge WordPress Theme

Razor

Public Group  |  active 1 year, 9 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)

How to change the footer in the Forum and Members page

• odeharbour

said

Hi guys,

My website wfhermansstraat.nl is live now, and I am completely happy with the functions. It’s a ‘members only’ website and with the help of two great plugins (Peter’s Login Redirect and Simple Access Control), it works perfect now. Just one minor flaw: I don’t know how to change the Footer in the Forum and Members page. It’s showing the demo Razor Footer, instead of the dedicated one I use in the other pages. I cannot find them in the Pages overview. Can you help me to solve this last problem?

Many thanks,
    Ton in ‘t Veld

• jeffw

said

It’s very easy to find out what layout, headers and footers the different areas of your website are using.

Look in the layout manager (Appearance > Layouts) to see what layout those BuddyPress and bbPress contexts are using…

If a layout is not set for the BuddyPress > Members context then the BuddyPress members page will by default use the layout set for the BuddyPress context. The bbPress forums pages will use whatever layout is set for the bbPress context.

Next look to see what footer a layout is using…

Look to see what content that footer is referencing…

Either customise that content or set the footer to reference your own footer content instead of the demo footer content.

My screenshots here are just examples. Your settings may be totally different to those in my screenshots, but the procedure remains the same.

Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)