Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Razor: Cutting Edge WordPress Theme

Razor

Public Group  |  active 1 year, 9 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)

Does Razor provide a standard flag icon to link to another language section?

• igorflor

said

Hello,
    On my site (www.bionomica.ru) I started to publish information in English language. But I want to make another zone which is going to contain information in another language. Does Razor provide a standard flag icon (and way) to link to another language section? If there’s no standard way, please, let me know how to put a flag icon in the main navigation bar next to the buttons and make it link to another resource? Thank you in advance!

• jeffw

said

In the header settings, Razor enables you to set the area to the right in the navigation bar to any sidebar content. (By default this area is set to the search box.)

So first you need to create a new sidebar area (Appearance > Sidebars) and then add your content (i.e. your HTML that displays your flag icons) to that sidebar area (Appearance > Widgets), and lastly you need to edit the headers you are using (Appearance > Layouts) so that the Main Menu – Right. option is referencing the new sidebar you created.

The Razor theme does not include any flag icons, you’ll need to provide those yourself, as well as the actual HTML content that displays those icons and links them to the appropriate pages.

Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)
Topic tags: flag icon