Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Razor: Cutting Edge WordPress Theme

Razor

Public Group  |  active 1 year, 9 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)

How to make all images in post be viewed in lightbox window one-by-one

• igorflor

said

Hello again,
    On my site (bionomica.ru) I have some blog posts with more than one image in it. I can easily open any image of the post and view it in a lightbox window. It’s very good. But to see another image of the same post I have to close this image and then open another one in another window. Is there any feature in Razor theme that lets open one image of the post and then view all the rest images of the same post one-by-one without closing the lightbox window?
    I spent quire a time looking for information how to fix it but found nothing.
    Here is an example of a post with many pictures on my website: http://bionomica.ru/bonaire-a-caribbean-island-switches-to-a-100-renewable-energy-system/
    Thank you in advance.

• jeffw

said

With the [styled_image] shortcode you can use the rel attribute to connect multiple images, i.e. multiple images with the same rel tag will be connected through the lightbox next/previous buttons.

The [styled_image] shortcode is documented here → http://para.llel.us/themes/razor-wp/shortcodes/images/

• igorflor

said

Thank you, Jeffw!
    I followed your link and got a new code and it worked!
    Now, everything is just fine. But, there is still one more little thing left to fix. The matter is the previous code had a “caption”, so my pictures looked beautiful with it. Now, sinse I’ve applied the new code, my pictures don’t have captions. Here is the old code with caption: [caption id="attachment_267"... [/caption], and here is the new one: [styled_image w="300" h="200" lightbox="yes" align="left" rel="styled-1" alt="Plaza Beach Resort Bonaire" image="267"]. I have tried hard to combine them together but got to nothing. Please, helpI if this is possible?

• jeffw

said

Refer to the documentation for the [styled_image] shortcode. It has a caption attribute.

Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)
Topic tags: blog post, images, Lightbox