Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Razor: Cutting Edge WordPress Theme

Razor

Public Group  |  active 1 year, 9 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 9 (9 total posts)

I still see ’Sample’ repeated in my background

• odeharbour

said

Hi guys,

As I told you before I had to start three times from scratch on to cope with your theme. Now I am almost completely happy with the result. There is only one ‘but’… I still see a transparant and repeating white word ‘Sample’ in the grey backgrounds of my web pages, apart from the home page. How can I remove this ‘Sample’?
    Thanks in advance.
    Ton
    http://www.wfhermansstraat.nl

• jeffw

said

That’ll be because you are linking to copyrighted images on our web server. Check your slideshows and look at the background images you are using for any slideshow that is set to the “Background slider” style. You’ll need to link to your own images stored on your own server rather than hotlinking to the demo images on our server.

• odeharbour

said

There is no slideshow on my pages. Only on my homepage, and that just the page where I don’t see that ‘Sample’ in the background. (I didn’t link tot your background images anyway).

• odeharbour

said

Solved. I found a razor background in the default header and I deleted that one.

• ntavyo

said

I have a similar issue but a bit different, apart from Home page, the rest of the pages has a background sample image,
    how do i replace or remove that?

Thanks.

• jeffw

said

Check all your slideshows and headers, and remove any URLs that link to our demo server to fetch demo images.

• ntavyo

said

Checked but still i can’t figure it out its only on other pages which the background is still showing samples home page is fine, would you like to have a look at it ? i can send you in private the credentials, please advise.

• jeffw

said

We can’t set up your website for you as part of our theme support so you are going to need to look for yourself.

Background images can be set in various places. First check all the demo headers. To check a header go to the layout manager (Appearance > Layouts) and in the table under the “Headers” heading click on a header’s name to review the settings for that header. On the header settings page look to see if an image URL is in the Background image input box under the “Page Background Options” heading. For example…

Check every header and remove any references to the para.llel.us domain.

Next check all the demo slideshows. Go to Appearance > Slide Shows and click on a slideshow’s name to review its settings. If the Slide show type option is set to “Background slider” then edit each slide and remove any references to the para.llel.us domain. For example…

I can’t do this work for you.

Viewing post 1 to 9 (9 total posts)