Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Razor: Cutting Edge WordPress Theme

Razor

Public Group  |  active 1 year, 9 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)

Images not downloading

• aeron

said

using tools > import and run. It looks as though the files names are getting there, but not all of them are download. Is it possible to get a zip of the images that didn’t download to see the template as it is in the demo? I’ve re-installed the template 3 times and only a few ever complete the download. It may be that the request times out.

Would simpler just to provide the image files when downloading the template.

• Steve

said

Hi @aeron,

Yes it appears that the media is not downloading with the import. I am not sure if it was meant to be included or not or what @andy intended, but he’ll pop by soon to let you know. I do know that some of the images on the site cannot be included as we do not hold the rights to distribute them.

Thanks for your patience.

• andy

said

We don’t own the rights to distribute the images used on the demo site so they will not ever be able to import with the demo content. Even if you were to go to the demo an download them manually you would be using them illegally and we don’t want to encourage copyright infringement, sorry. We are looking into replacing them in the import file with placeholders instead.

• aeron

said

My intent isn’t to “use” the image, but have them as place holders – as stated in the help file. It’s difficult to outline design possibilities when the demo doesn’t show.

Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)