Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Razor: Cutting Edge WordPress Theme

Razor

Public Group  |  active 1 year, 9 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)

Members only site – apart from the home page

• odeharbour

said

Dear Razors,

I am trying to build a members only website for a home owners association, apart from the home page. On the home page I only want to publish some general information, a contact possibility and a log in form. On the home page I even want to hide the menu of the rest of the site.

I don’t need a registration possibility, because I want to supply all members an username and password to be able to sign in.

Could you please give some links to information that can help me, either on the razor pages or on the buddy press documentation or forum?

Many thanks in advance.
    Ton

• jeffw

said

I know there is at least one plugin that enables you to build a private BuddyPress community, but I don’t remember its name. The best place to ask questions related to the BuddyPress plugin is in the BuddyPress support forum. → http://buddypress.org/support/

I don’t use BuddyPress so I’m not able to help much with BuddyPress issues.

If there is anything else about the Razor theme you need help with, please just let us know. If you can’t find answers to your questions by searching this forum, please just create a new topic for each separate issue that you have and we’ll do our best to help you.

Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)
Topic tags: community, members-only