Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Razor: Cutting Edge WordPress Theme

Razor

Public Group  |  active 1 year, 9 months ago ago
Viewing post 16 to 18 (18 total posts)

Razor child theme

• goelles

said

@jeffw

I used your tutorial to create a child theme but I realized that after activating the child most of the short codes for Sidebars are not working. Only the [sidebar alias="sign-in-out" ] show any result on the screen.

Any idea what happens?

Thank you
    Sven

• jeffw

said

If one [sidebar] shortcode works that means the shortcode is working. If some [sidebar] shortcodes do not display the expected content then you need to check the alias for those [sidebar] shortcodes.

If you continue to have this problem please start a new topic for your specific issue so that it can be dealt with in its own separate topic.

• jeffw

said

@goelles I’ve just checked this. There are separate settings for the child theme, so widgets you added to sidebars while using the parent theme will need to be added again to the same sidebars when you switch to the child theme.

Viewing post 16 to 18 (18 total posts)