Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Razor: Cutting Edge WordPress Theme

Razor

Public Group  |  active 1 year, 10 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)

Content of footer to look like it’s written on background image

• concepta

said

I am using the Razor Theme. Im using the fitness home page Example 5 .. I am using a Static background image. On the footer, just as in the Home page example 5, I want the content of the footer to look like its written on the background image . Can anybody tell me what CSS changes I might need to make to achieve this look please .

• jeffw

said

Hi, concepta.

On the demo website the top footer has a background colour that is set in the skin’s stylesheet, and the bottom footer is transparent. That’s the default. There is no option to make the top footer transparent, and the only way the bottom footer can become opaque is if you set a background colour in that footer’s static content.

If I have misunderstood your question please explain in more detail what it is you are trying to achieve. A link to a live web page that displays the issue might help me to understand.

• concepta

said

@jeffw … I havnt explained myself properly :( I have contacted you directly on this issue (I think) …this is what I am tring to do … using the Razor theme with a background image, I want to create a static block with some TEXT and another with the Social Icons for my home page, I want these static blocks to have a transparant background so that the text will appear on the background imageā€¦Can you tell me how to get this effect ? I dont have a link to a live webpage but I do have a JPG of the mockup that im trying to achieve … See the “Social Icons” and the “Wow” quotations … this is very juvenile but I have Included the image of the mockup here http://www.gethelookwebdesign.com/gallery-2/ (this is a website that I use for messing around and learning stuff ! ). Thanks in advance … ps Do the social icons in this case have to be .png ?

• jeffw

said

Hi, concepta.

You have started a new topic for this so it makes sense to discuss it on that new topic. I’ve already answered your post. I’ll close this topic now as it is a dead topic.

Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)