Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Razor: Cutting Edge WordPress Theme

Razor

Public Group  |  active 1 year, 9 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 15 (19 total posts)

Razor Website Showcase

• Steve

said

Hi all,

I predict some very big things happening with Andy’s new theme ‘Razor’.

If you’ve used Razor to create your Wordpress website, we’d love to see it! You can post a link to it below and also discuss with others how they’ve achieved certain aspects of their website.

• fitnessblogger

said

Hi Guys,

Just got Razor and having a play around with the theme for a new website Called “Wedding Blogz” http://www.weddingblogz.com

(I plan to keep this site similar looking to the demo but still enjoying finding out how things work)

I am looking forward to seeing what others come up with too :)

Cheers

James

• tommyv

said

Hello,
    My name is Tom. I work as a Consultant and User Interface/User Experience Designer.
    I’ve had the pleasure of working with Parallelus themes for nearly 2 years now, and started working with Razor the day it came out. Here is what I’ve been able to do with a non-profit gaming organization called KANAR (Knights and Nobles and Rogues).

http://www.kanar.org/

Its not a completely finished project, but we’re getting close.

Cheers,
    Tom

• tommyv

said

Thanks @andy – I hope to post a few short tutorials on how I did some of the elements on the design.

• ashenkar

said

http://bhaktiwriters.com/

Switched from Salutations and I really like this theme.

Although the website is still in development phase, here are the main components under the hood:

BuddyPress
    bbPress
    WPMU (Subdomain Multisite)

About the site:
    Bhakti Writer Community (BWC) is a service of the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust created in 2011 to support Vaishnava authorship around the world. If you identify yourself as a devotee of Lord Krishna and are ready to create original literary work, this is where you belong. By bringing together Bhakti writers across the globe we hope to create a unified force that will increase the writing and publication of Vaisnava literature, thus expanding Krishna’s glories through the saṅkīrtana movement.

• rl2013

said

Hey Veneration,

nice custom design, can I ask you how do you put image background inside the footer? I tried but the image goes behind the footer.

• jeffw

said

@rl2013

The footer background, i.e. what colour or image you see behind the content of the footer, can be set in the footer static content in the Background metabox.

• shushant

said

Hi

Please let me know how to pop generate for Sign In page as like in the demo site. community->Sign In.
    I am created a custom menu from wordpress menus and paste the code #LoginPopup in the URL but in my site Sign in pop is not open. I request to you please help me for sort out this problem.

Thanks

• jeffw

said

@shushant

This topic is for customers to post links to their Razor-themed websites. Please do not post requests for assistance in this topic. If you need help with the Razor theme then please start a new topic for each separate issue that you have and the support team will do its best to help you.

Viewing post 1 to 15 (19 total posts)