Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Razor: Cutting Edge WordPress Theme

Razor

Public Group  |  active 1 year, 9 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)

Site goes crazy

• pzebra

said

I have a default new install. Installed wordpress, installed buddypress, imported the data and tried to activate the theme, but when I do I get the following error.

���$7c��y��Vִ?�-�u����Y��ߋuoC��B+ �K�I�y�������c�-7�~�� ������^,�['��%� �)�1�kZEݡ��g���h���Ǩh^ >.}Fkk�Msx��H���30����:���*h��4_�zD�%��4�ӵ)� _.1��6%�Q�|����կ�K�����)�_O����=j/��἞�2�'!�O�y���oZ���4/F�$K�� & ���e�PN&ђ{�m���cgIb� v�����߇?��S���݄��y��h�D�}�Y���j��jE�����Ƨ}�������e���쓙�9���⽇�s�m��������w����|䎧�ⵣ�,m���H&���8��}�J�.�4˝P����#b�H �Z1��[^�M�*�h�x�O�+貼�Z9�Պ�jM$V���W $c�uQ�lrB)����m~����+¬C#�ļ�f� '���i �y�}���Q�U��%�i�U ����^*��԰ŧ�E3�3�����/�ȷ�&ls���� ����ҭ�d��|������� �[�h&[��w����"�J��Þ�~�>���x�ĂV7��|`2�����>��ZI�[�"C��lv���Z�s�r2>J M����|O �A/��E�;ku'�ʬ��|��G1^��ê���K��CPT�޴mƇ�����z��mk�"Y��z ���F�^(�^���#kvqh�x5G]4� l�@$���?�hx��� ���qt�p���$�=O�z��²M�K�[TԵMtA=��٫E�EUe�I�˅Bx�ֹ� k���s�xO�u ���B˂beR�s��ֿ���}*mC�|1�n�����M�Oۆ��������m���9��y�V�⇉L>2��ť����5��L���M�T;A?{��ׅ�q�J�QL9���߳�ڷ�o��^iw� 7 �a���v�%���2�B��wn�I&W�|���5���W�WH���W��T�#�AbQۓ�v��SԵ�|-e��4}��Z��L�-��; �@#�׹�k��Dž�fx�L�ԓĺ������O� Ő*���8���ԭ����>i��3���Ox�K�����,.��{��%����0���i +`����zރ�h~ �v���������0 �%���9�g�$���|��?���;�b� /�l6����oo��Mr��[k��mt;oe��h���c;��~o־Z�������Ş�Եi"�[���,�ݹ���3�����_��ӋRf0��⏋_�7�u}S��ϊ������$����GS,��p��W ��T ����>�����B��������f�{W/'���G�j�^H5ˋ6������� �W����R7�] ݼ#��| ���,��k<��D�b�p9�x�z��@�W��������fѣ��/�9f?/9� x����Z���-3��Uƭ�N���}�l؀�s�85���_�/
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function theme_register_css() in /home/constituencyco/public_html/wp-content/themes/parallelus-razor/functions.php on line 107

What am I doing wrong?

• jeffw

said

@pzebra

You’re not doing anything wrong. Something went awry with the theme update we uploaded to ThemeForest yesterday and we’re trying to find the cause.

Please send an email to support@parallelus.net and we’ll reply to you with a copy of the previous version of the theme attached. Please include a link to this topic in the email so that we now what the email is in reference to.

• jeffw

said

I’ve replied with Razor v1.1.9.2 attached.

Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)