Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Razor: Cutting Edge WordPress Theme

Razor

Public Group  |  active 1 year, 9 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 8 (8 total posts)

Small icons don’t appear after theme install

• rica

said

Hi there,

I follow the instructions about OPTIONAL-import-full-demo-content and REQUIRED-import-static-blocks, but the small icons don’t appear after theme install. I’d like to show such as a Razor Live preview. What i need to do?

Thanks

• jeffw

said

What small icons do you mean? Can you post a link to a live web page that displays the issue?

• jeffw

said

I can’t see your home page because you are putting up a holding page.

• rica

said

Sorry, it was the cache… Can you see again, please?

• rica

said

I saw the post but the theme was already updated to last version. How to change, at CSS? I must do it for each icon? Thanks again

• jeffw

said

In the v1.1.9 theme update we updated from Font Awesome v3 to v4. In your content you will need to use the new icon class names, they all changed when Font Awesome went from v3 to v4. The demo content is still using the old v3 class names, that will be why you can’t see icons in the demo content.

So whereas the old v3 class names were used like this…

<i class="icon-plus-sign icon-large"></i>

The new class names for the same icon and size are this…

<i class="fa fa-plus fa-lg"></i>

In icon shortcodes you should also use the new class names. For example, with the [bullet_list] shortcode, where an old Font Awesome class is used like this…

[bullet_list class="icon-ok" color="#5E9FA3" size="large"]

You should change that to use the new class name for the old “ok” icon, which is this…

[bullet_list class="check" color="#5E9FA3" size="large"]

If you are basing your site design around our demo content you will need to modify the demo content wherever you see the old Font Awesome class names used.

The Font Awesome icons are here → http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/

Some example of how to use them are here → http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/examples/=

Viewing post 1 to 8 (8 total posts)