Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Razor: Cutting Edge WordPress Theme

Razor

Public Group  |  active 1 year, 9 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 11 (11 total posts)

The slider on my home page doesnt work

• pivot

said

Have you tried changing the images? I had the same thing until I replaced it with my own images. Seems to be something weird with the images shipped with the template

• hanskap

said

i allready replaced the images, here you see the slider with the right pictures
    http://aicommunity.net/wordpress/values-principles/

It doesnt appear on my home.
    Now i lost my normal homepage too.
    Seems i cant choose my page to open in the customizer.
    I dont understand what i do wrong :-(

Best Regards
    Hans Kapteijn

• hanskap

said

I want this page as my home:
    Welcome to the European AI Network

But when i choose it in the customizer, it doesnt use it as home.

Thanks for your help

• jeffw

said

In Settings > Reading you must set Front page displays to “Your latest posts” and then you control the design and content of your home page via Razor’s layout manager.

This is different to how you normally set a static home page in WordPress, but this is the way you must do it when using the Razor theme.

There is plenty of information about this already in this forum so I recommend you use the forum search (top right) to learn more. Searching for “front page displays” should turn up lots of information about this.

We also have plenty of videos that show you how the Razor theme works. → http://para.llel.us/support/videos/

If there is anything else about the Razor theme itself you need help with, please just let us know. If you can’t find a solution using the forum search please create a new topic for each separate issue and we’ll do our best to help.

• hanskap

said

but do you see a good slider?

I dont get my pictures in the slider?

I get strange half pictures and half white sliders?

And how i get a static page when i select “latest posts”?

• jeffw

said

Please refer to my previous post and also watch the videos we made that show you how the Razor theme works. Thanks.

• hanskap

said

Hi Jeff,

Had another question. Ive breadcrumbs on my blog page. http://aicommunity.net/wordpress/meetings/
    But i dont understand where the Blog comes from in between Home and News?
    Home > Blog > News

Can i remove it somewhere?

Thanks for your help
    Hans Kapteijn

• jeffw

said

This is a new question, not related to the subject of this topic, so if you can’t find a solution using the forum search please create a new topic for this separate issue and we’ll do our best to help.

Please try to remember to start a new topic for each separate issue that you have. We like to keep each topic in the Help Center focused on a single subject. We find that separating each question into a separate topic keeps the information much clearer and easier to follow. Also, it really helps other users to find information and it prevents threads from wandering down Tangent Lane. If you can’t find a solution using the forum search, please always create a new topic for each separate issue that you have. Thanks.

Viewing post 1 to 11 (11 total posts)
Topic tags: slider