Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Razor: Cutting Edge WordPress Theme

Razor

Public Group  |  active 1 year, 9 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 7 (7 total posts)

Theme Update 1.1.9.5

• sturader

said

I have 1.1.9.4 installed on the client site I purchased it for.

I did not get an email from Themeforest for the latest update but my cilent pointed out some forms started being problematic. I went to Envato and saw the latest update but it’s not available in my downloads. I know some vendors discontinued other things I purchased but that does not appear to be the case and I am in a serious crunch with my client. I am a long time user/member here so wondering if a copy of the updated files could be emailed to me before something can be sorted out with Envato.

thanks
    stu

• sturader

said

read: “I went to Envato and saw the latest update but it’s not available in my downloads”

thx
    stu

• andy

said

@sturader

Then you purchased it with another account, or your client purchase it. You need to contact Envato because we have nothing to do with, nor any access to your account on their website.

• sturader

said

Understood. You’re right and I just confirmed client did purchase but is a low tech and has no email or recollection of login details. I’m obviously in possession of purchased files and how I joined the forum in the first place.

The point is I will charge him again and purchase the theme again which is a win for you and in the meantime I just wanted the updated files emailed to me. They certainly would do no good to anyone without a full theme. Parallelus has been most gracious in the past sending me other updates for runway, moxie, incentive etc.

If not, I’ll deal with the delay of fixing their site based on their next invoice for our services.

thx
    stu

• jeffw

said

The only changes from v1.1.9.4 to v1.1.9.5 were a handful of PHP notices that were fixed. i.e. If something is breaking in v1.1.9.4 it will almost certainly also be broken in v1.1.9.5.

• sturader

said

ah, thanks so much Jeff I’m aware Razor is a pretty mature product that works great – so I will do a plugin conflict test.

thx
    stu

Viewing post 1 to 7 (7 total posts)