Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Razor: Cutting Edge WordPress Theme

Razor

Public Group  |  active 1 year, 9 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 6 (6 total posts)

View all images from post in lightbox window one-by-one with alt tag

• gasho

said

The recipeci.com have over 700 posts and almost all of them have more photos (3 to 10 photos). How to enable to appear rel and alt attribute in a Lightbox? … in the admin panel, I have not seen configuration for lightbox
    Thank you in advance.

• jeffw

said

There is no theme option to configure the lightbox.

If you want to have images connected through lightbox next/previous buttons you need to use the rel attribute with the [styled_image] shortcode. All images with the same rel attribute value will be connected through the lightbox’s next/previous buttons.

There is an example of how to do this in the documentation for the [styled_image] shortcode. → http://para.llel.us/themes/razor-wp/shortcodes/images/

• gasho

said

If I want to get on the whole content of the website that appears desired function in Lightbox, I must in each of the 700 posts set manual code… :-(
    Or I misunderstood something?

• jeffw

said

Yes, you will have to manually edit all 700 posts.

• gasho

said

Too bad … I have to turn off Lightbox and install another plugin.
    I wish that you consider at the next update in which will be enable control of a lightbox from the admin panel.
    Thank you for now …

• jeffw

said

It is unlikely that Razor will ever have the functionality you want, but thank you for the feedback and I will gladly pass on your comments to our development team.

Viewing post 1 to 6 (6 total posts)