Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Salutation: WordPress + BuddyPress Theme

Salutation (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 4 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 7 (7 total posts)

Access to past versions?

• nelsondesigncollective

said

Hello,

We recently inherited development on a site using Parallelus Salutations Version 3.0.2 that was heavily directly modified instead of child themed.

We just purchased the latest version from ThemeForest:
    Parallelus Salutations Version 3.0.15
    To make sure we had a valid licensed version we have access too, as the old developer cannot be reached.

I was hoping we could get a clean copy of 3.0.2 from support to diff the changed files against and start to port them properly to a child theme of the latest version.

Please let me know if this is possible.

• jeffw

said

ThemeForest doesn’t keep old versions of themes, you can only download the latest version, and we don’t keep all the past versions of our themes.

However there is a change log included in the ThemeForest download which lists all the files that changed for every version.

There have been a lot of theme files changed since v3.0.2. You’ve certainly got your work cut out for you.

• andy

said

I might be able to dig up a copy of that version. I’ll check when I get back to my office.

@jeffw I might need a reminder if today gets super busy.

• jeffw

said

I’ve dug out my archive DVDs and I’ve found a copy of Salutation v3.0.2.

@nelsondesigncollective You sent an email to our support email address earlier today. I’ll reply to that email with the theme zip attached.

• jeffw

said

Oh damn and blast it! Gmail now does not allow zip file attachments!

UPDATE: It’s the ‘.js’ files within the ‘.zip’ file that Gmail doesn’t like. :roll:

@nelsondesigncollective I’ll put the file in our dropbox and email you a link.

• nelsondesigncollective

said

JeffW, Got the link and was able to download the file.
    This really helps our efforts, thank you so much for your assistance.

Viewing post 1 to 7 (7 total posts)