Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Salutation: WordPress + BuddyPress Theme

Salutation (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 4 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)

Display pages – layout settings in one overview

• bastiaan100

said

I’m doing some cleanup of static content, widgets, headers, footers, layouts, pages and posts.

Therefore I’d like to create an overview of my pages and the details (layout settings: layout, custom header, custom footer) so I see what’s in use.

Instead of clicking on all the pages individually, is there a way to create a overview?

• jeffw

said

In the layout manager (Appearance > Layouts) under the “Layout & Template Defaults” heading you can see what contexts are set to use what layouts. Is that what you mean?

• bastiaan100

said

Hi Jeff, thanks for the quick reply.

Not really. As I have many pages with different layouts, so I have to click and open the page in the admin section and check what layout the page is using. For a few page no problem, but for 100+ pages not ideal.

• jeffw

said

Sorry, there’s nothing in the theme that can help you with that.

You’d need to write some PHP and MYSQL to query the database. For each ‘post’ and ‘page’ in the ‘wp_posts’ table the settings in the Layout Options metabox are saved in the ‘wp_postmeta’ table…

Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)