Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Salutation: WordPress + BuddyPress Theme

Salutation (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 4 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)

Slider stopped working after WP upgrade

• jeffw

said

I see you are using old versions of the theme and the Slider Revolution plugin.

Please update to the latest version of Salutation, currently v3.0.19 → http://para.llel.us/support/groups/salutation-wordpress/forum/topic/latest-version-salutation/

It’s very important that after you update the theme you also remember to update the Slider Revolution plugin. There are full instructions in the topic I have directed you towards above.

If you are using additional plugins that are also out of date, you should update those plugins as well.

If after updating the theme and all your plugins you still have this issue please let us know and we will work from there.

(I am not saying that updating the theme and its required plugins will necessarily fix this specific problem, but it is always best before you ask for support if you make sure the theme and its required plugins are updated to the latest versions currently available. Thanks.)

Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)