Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Salutation: WordPress + BuddyPress Theme

Salutation (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 5 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)

Spacing issue

• svetlana

said

Sorry.. I can not figure out the spacing issue… There is a space between the image and the container “DDS Resources”, but if you look at the column next to it titled “Where Can I get DDS?” there is no space between the image and container. How can I get rid off the space on the other two columns?

http://portals.omg.org/dds2/

Thanks

Lana

• jeffw

said

That looks to me like WordPress is inserting paragraph or break tags where you don’t want them.

Whenever you are including shortcodes or HTML in your content be sure to switch to the Text tab, and stick with the Text tab for that article, i.e. don’t switch back to the Visual tab else WordPress will rewrite the HTML and will most likely insert paragraph or break tags where you don’t want them.

Also, in the article’s Content Options metabox make sure you’ve got the Auto Paragraphs option set to “Off”.

Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)