Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Salutation: WordPress + BuddyPress Theme

Salutation (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 5 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)

Use top tab for Contact Us form

• vunguyen

said

Hi guys,

I want to use 1 of the top tab as a contact us form. However, it’s all one sided. What do I need to do to spread them out? There is no parameters for doing that in the Contact Us shortcode.

Cheers!

• Steve

said

Hi @vunguyen,

For this you would need to find a different contact form plugin, the only alternative would be some custom coding.

• vunguyen

said

Thanks Steve! Any recommendation? Something that is 100% compatible with your theme?

• vunguyen

said

Hi @Steve,

Could you please let me know where to change the code for the contact form css and html style? (file path please)

Cheers!

• jeffw

said

Hi, vunguyen.

The form output by the [contact_form] shortcode is constructed in the framework/theme-functions/layout-and-design.php file. Look underneath the # Contact Form comment. For form styling look in the style-default.css stylesheet and the additional stylesheet (style-skin-#.css) for whatever skin you are using.

Always keep in mind that if you modify the core theme files then when you need to update the theme your modified files may be overwritten and your modifications lost. Tweaks to CSS can be added to your Custom CSS box in Design Settings. If you feel that you need to modify CSS files consider using a custom stylesheet, otherwise updating the theme may become quite difficult for you.

Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)
Topic tags: contact us, form, top tab