Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Traject – WordPress Portfolio and Business Theme

Traject (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 5 months ago ago
Viewing post 16 to 19 (19 total posts)

Main slider does not show in IE

• jeffw

said

If after fixing the invalid HTML you still have the same problem, then we must suspect that the problem is being caused by something else that you have added, such as a plugin for example.

The way to troubleshoot for this is to temporarily deactivate all plugins (all at the same time) to make sure they are not causing any issues. If the problem goes away, reactivate your plugins one at a time (individually, not incrementally) until you find the one responsible. If the problem persists after all plugins are deactivated, let us know and we will work from there.

• stevesmith

said

I’ve already been down the plugins route and deactivated every single one!

here is what I have typed in the text content box for my home page:-

[one_half]
    hallway view
    [/one_half]

[one_half_last]
    Villa Peacehaven is just as it says! With just one neighbouring property it is gated and fenced with gardens surrounding the property and lots of outdoor space for all ages to enjoy.The beautiful, spacious accommodation furnished with light oak, is situated within prestigious Vale Telheiro, 5 minutes drive from Loule in a hillside location with stunning views across the countryside and towards Loule.

Take in the view on the wonderful terrace along the length of the property, a great place to escape the heat of the day and perfect for alfresco dining!

Inside the villa, the floors are tiled keeping the property cool, the lounge and bedrooms are all air conditioned and for the cooler winter nights the villa features underfloor heating and an amazing log burner for cosy evenings.

All bed linen and towels, including beach towels are provided. Small midweek clean and towels changed if required. Bed linen and villa cleaned once a week. Extra maid service/laundry service can be provided if guests require at extra charge. Hair dryer also available.

For a luxury holiday in a beautiful area of Portugal, look no further than Villa Peacehaven………BOOK TODAY!
    [/one_half_last]

[hr]
    [one_third]

Kitchen

The Kitchen is fully fitted with beautiful hand crafted wooden units which offers a home from home facility. You might not want to leave it!

[button_with_link url="http://www.villalouleportugal.com/kitchen-2"]More Information[/button_with_link]
    [/one_third]

[one_third]

Master Bedroom

The Master Bedroom has a King size bed and en-suite bathroom (with bath and separate shower),opening on to the covered terrace.

[button_with_link url="http://www.villalouleportugal.com/master-bedroom"]More Information[/button_with_link]
    [/one_third]

[one_third_last]

Living Area

The Lounge has a beautiful stone feature wall and three sets of glass doors out onto the covered terrace, the side terrace and across to the pool.

[button_with_link url="http://www.villalouleportugal.com/lounge-living-area"]More Information[/button_with_link]
    [/one_third_last]

[one_half]
    //

[one_half_last]
    [quote cite="Sara - Muff Co. Donegal"]
    “Just a quick note to tell you that we absolutely loved Peacehaven. We have stayed in a lot of villas over the past ten years and it is the nicest by far. I loved the garden, the view and the patio area is gorgeous. The interior is really spacious and had everything we needed. I’m glad we had a chance to share your holiday home and hopefully we might be back some day!”[/quote]
    [/one_half_last]

• stevesmith

said

seem to have rectified the issue but have no idea. Deactivated all plugins again and reactivated them and from my end, looks like IE is working!!!!!

Glad i don’t have any hair!!

• jeffw

said

One of our developers looked at your site and identified JavaScript errors that were happening only in IE. The JavaScript errors were happening in the ‘jquery.simpleWeather.js’ script. That’s a plugin script, not a theme script. I’m glad you’ve got it all working now.

Viewing post 16 to 19 (19 total posts)