Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Traject – WordPress Portfolio and Business Theme

Traject (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 4 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)

Parallelus shortcodes inserter still not working

• phovley

said

A few weeks back I was looking for some help with the Parallelus shortcodes inserter and I was directed to insert the following code into the jsFunctions.js file:
    if(window.tinyMCE) {
    if(window.tinyMCE.execInstanceCommand)
    window.tinyMCE.execInstanceCommand(“content”, “mceInsertContent”, false, tagtext);
    else
    tinyMCE.execCommand(‘mceInsertContent’, false, tagtext);
    tinyMCEPopup.editor.execCommand(“mceRepaint”);
    tinyMCEPopup.close();
    }

After inserting the code and refreshing the cache, the shortcode inserter still is not working and I’m having to insert them manually, which is behaving poorly as well, but that’s another issue. Could you direct me to help us that might else might be causing the issue?

Thank you for your help

• jeffw

said

As I said in that other topic that you started about this…

I have checked this fix myself so I know that this modification fixes the Parallelus shortcode inserter tool.

I just tested that fix again. It works.

If you need further assistance with this please continue the discussion in the original topic. Thanks.

→ http://para.llel.us/support/groups/traject-wordpress/forum/topic/shortcodes-arent-working-right/

I am closing this topic now because it make no sense to have two topics discussing the exact same issue.

If you have any other issues and you can’t find answers to your questions by searching this forum, please just create a new topic for each separate issue that you have and we’ll do our best to point you in the right direction.

NOTE: To include code in your posts such as shortcodes, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP → please follow the instructions on the forum home page.

Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)
Topic tags: shortcode