Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw

Support for: Traject – WordPress Portfolio and Business Theme

Traject (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 4 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 7 (7 total posts)

On my iPad the menu bar is not all the way across the screen

• kj0283

said

photo image.jpg1.jpg

On my iPad the menu bar is not all the way across the screen.. It not all way across the screen near the number you can see background

• jeffw

said

That’s weird. I don’t own an iPad but in every iPad emulator I’ve tried I don’t see that issue…

And I tried several others, same thing, no problem with the menu bar.

If you can post a link to a live web page that displays the issue I will be glad to take a look.

• kj0283

said

photo image.jpg1_1.jpg

What’s the code to make it longer

• jeffw

said

I don’t know. I can’t replicate the issue so I can’t provide you with a solution.

If you use Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera you can use the browser’s built-in developer tools to point at and “inspect” elements on a web page to find out what styles they use. You can even tweak the styles live to experiment with any changes you might fancy.

If you can post a link to a live web page of yours that displays the issue I will be glad to take a look.

• andy

said

I’m able to see it on the iPad, but do not know why it is happening or how to fix it. I’ve examined the code and I do not see any reason for the behavior. As best I can tell this is not happening on any other device.

Viewing post 1 to 7 (7 total posts)