Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw

Support for: Unite – WordPress Business, Magazine Theme

Unite (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 5 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)

How do I increase the width in the content area?

• lolitasmith

said

How do I increase the width in the content area? It now appears to be using only two-thirds of the page and I want to use full width?

If I need to change the css, please let me know the exact css file name, as I can’t figure out which one it is. I’m using the style 1, but there is nothing in the skin1.css file.

Thank you.

• jeffw

said

@lolitasmith

You appear to have created three duplicate topics. I’ve deleted one of them and I’ve replied to another here → http://para.llel.us/support/groups/unite-wordpress/forum/topic/full-width/

Please don’t ask the same question in more than one topic, all that does is make unnecessary extra work for us.

I’m closing this topic now so we don’t end up discussing the same issue in multiple topics. If you need to ask more questions about this issue please do that in the topic I have linked to above. Thanks.

Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)
Topic tags: content area, full width