Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw

Support for: Unite – WordPress Business, Magazine Theme

Unite (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 5 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)

Problem with titles in Hebrew

• chandavanderhart

said

I have the same problem as a user of the Mingle theme. Could you please let me know how to fix this.
    I guess the police used by cufont is not compatible with right to left languages, but would like to get a step by step fix for it, thank you!

Problem With Titles In Hebrew | Mingle (WordPress) | Forum | Parallelus Hel…
    http://para.llel.us/support/groups/mingle-wordpress/forum/topic/problem-with-titles-in-hebrew/
    I want my website to be in Hebrew. I have a problem with the titles of post and pages in Hebrew. When the title is in English, the title is visible and it’s fine, but when the title is in Hebrew, the title is invisible and can’t be seen.

• jeffw

said

Hi, chandavanderhart.

As you have discovered, the Cufon font that ships with the Unite theme, Liberation Sans, does not include the Hebrew character set.

If you go to this web page you can create your own version of the font that includes Hebrew characters:

http://www.cufonfonts.com/en/font/277/liberation-sans

Click on Cufon Kit Download and scroll down the page until you see the Hebrew option, and then select that option. At the foot of that page select the option that agrees that you accept all legal responsibility, then click the ‘Font Download as cufon’ button.

The file that downloads to your computer will be named ‘liberation-sans.cufonfonts.js’. You need to rename it ‘LiberationSans.font.js’ and then you need to copy this file into the ‘wp-content/themes/parallelus-unite/js’ folder, replacing the font file of the same name that is already in there.

• chandavanderhart

said

I love it when the answer is so clear that there is nothing left to ask
    Thank you Jeff !!!

Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)