Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 1 month ago ago
Viewing post 16 to 21 (21 total posts)

”An error has occurred” showing up on all pages

• jeffw

said

@elabrazo

But am I understanding this right, that the Vellum Plugin is calling the WordPress plugin repository API EVERY time the webside is loaded?

Here’s what our development team told me…

The theme uses the built-in WordPress functions that make requests on a scheduled basis. The responses are stored locally by WordPress, and that’s what the theme uses.

Thanks.

• jeffw

said

@elabrazo

And I am a little bit annoyed, that I had to pay again for support to come here and maybe find a solution…

We’re not sure if it’s possible to refund a support license renewal, but if you contact Envato and explain the situation to them, we will approve the refund.

Thanks.

• elabrazo

said

Thank you for your quick reply. I did not buy a support license renewal, but I bought a complete license again. I figured if I have to pay again, I might as well pay another 10 bucks and get another license. But to be honest I don’t need another license. So if you could refund the second purchase, I would be very happy. I filed a request with Envato. It should come up on your side shortly.

Thank you.

• jeffw

said

@elabrazo

No worries, we’ll approve your refund request as soon as we get it

• fadedbeauty

said

Just wanted to check back in and say thanks…this fixed the issue on my end as well.

Viewing post 16 to 21 (21 total posts)