Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 1 month, 2 weeks ago ago
Viewing post 16 to 22 (22 total posts)

New demo content for ”Outdoors” and ”App” styles

• jeffw

said

Andy says he understands and he hoped to have the “Outdoors” and “App” starter kits integrated into the theme by now. Unfortunately he’s not been able to do that yet.

The demo “App Landing Page” is really just a page with a slideshow in the header and some content that is themed towards an app. It wouldn’t take very long at all to set up a page like that, the biggest job would be the content itself that would make the page specific to the actual app being advertised.

If you want to, start a new topic for this specific issue and I’ll be glad to walk you through the process of creating a page like that. It’s not difficult. You will need to add all your own content because I can’t give you any images that we use on our demo website; most of them are copyrighted so you’d need to purchase your own licenses for them if you wanted to use any.

• cryss

said

Hey Andy, whats about Outdoors kit? Really need it..

• jeffw

said

@cryss

Andy says he understands and he hoped to have the “Outdoors” and “App” starter kits integrated into the theme by now. Unfortunately he’s not been able to do that yet.

The demo “Outdoors” home page is just a bunch of dummy content that is arranged in a particular way using Visual Composer rows and columns. If you want to, start a new topic for this specific issue and I’ll be glad to walk you through the procedure of creating a page like that. It’s not difficult. You will need to add all your own content because I can’t give you any images that we use on our demo website; most of them are copyrighted so you’d need to purchase your own licenses for them if you wanted to use any. I can probably copy and paste the actual content for you if you don’t feel up to creating your own rows and columns, so at least you’d have a template to start from?

Apart from the actual content of the page, the rest is just a header that uses a vertical right-hand masthead and a full screen slideshow. I can also walk you through that procedure if you like. It’s really easy. I can also give you a link to the demo slideshow that you can import if you think that will help, but once again you’ll need to edit it to reference your own images and videos because I can’t give you any media that we use on the demo website.

If you would like me to do any or all of that, please just start a new topic for it and I’ll do my best to help you.

• fgiglio

said

Hi And,

Where I can download the full kickstarter demo outdoor content?
    tks

• fgiglio

said

Hi @andy

Whats about Outdoors kit? Really need it… I just buy the theme because that, whats happen?
    cheers

tks

Viewing post 16 to 22 (22 total posts)