Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 1 month, 2 weeks ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)

How to remove horizontal divider from menu

• jimd118

said

In the Uber Menu settings in the menu it give the option to “add horizontal divider”. I added this to see what it looked like and there is no option to remove it. I figured it would be a simple code added somewhere but going through the editor I cannot for the life of me find one and get rid of this. I went back and hit it a few more times in hopes it would make it obvious but I still cannot find it and now I have multiple horizontal dividers under my menu. Can anyone help me remove these???

Also how can I center my menu vertically in the header?

Thank you.

• jeffw

said

Sorry, I’ve never heard of this option before. Exactly where will I find this “add horizontal divider” option? see post below

With regard to your second question, if you can’t find a solution using the forum search please create a new topic for this separate issue and we’ll do our best to help. (Clue: search for “horizontal menu centred”.)

Please try to remember to start a new topic for each separate issue that you have. We like to keep each topic in the Help Center focused on a single subject. We find that separating each question into a separate topic keeps the information much clearer and easier to follow. Also, it really helps other users to find information and it prevents threads from wandering down Tangent Lane. If you can’t find a solution using the forum search, please always create a new topic for each separate issue that you have.

Thanks.

• jeffw

said

Aha! No worries, I’ve found that “add horizontal divider” option now. Would you believe it! Almost seven years I’ve been doing support for Parallelus themes and I’ve never before seen that option, let alone been asked about it. :D

It’s easy to remove a divider from your menu. Simply open the divider’s settings panel and click the Remove link…

Don’t forget to click the Save Menu button when you’ve finished making changes to your menu.

• jimd118

said

Thank you, I completely missed that it had added these!

Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)