Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 1 month, 2 weeks ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)

How to set Revolution Slider for big screens?

• jorgal

said

Hello there,

I created a revolution slider from the business template. In one slide I created 4 images layers for each service (personal injury, bankruptcy, etc). It appears as I want but when I go to a 21″ or bigger screens those 4 images appears anywhere. I made a lot of changes but I can’t find how to make the images appear and organized the same or similar way as in the smaller screens.

This is the website I’m working with: http://cantazomediagroup.com/

• jorgal

said

I think I got it, now is organize better in screens bigger than 15″. But I have a question is it possible to make the image layer be bigger in bigger screens. This is the screenshot of how I define the image layer:

Talking about screens bigger than 15″ most of the menu is directed to the same page to a specific area, this works well but in screens bigger than 15″ it appears the next section in the same page. How do I fix that?. I mean that if I click Our Approach it should go to that section without showing the next one.

Thank you

I appreciate your help

• crispin

said

I have mine set to the following for full screen. It works just as well on a 27” display as on an old iphone 4, and everything in-between.

There are a maddening amount of options, but here are the crucial ones.

(Edit Slide)
    Slider Main Image/Background
    Background Source: Image BG checked
    Background Settings:
    Fit: cover
    Repeat: no-repeat
    Position: center top

(Main Slider Settings)
    FullScreen Align: on
    Force Full Width: on

Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)